- Chaplin’s World By Grévin visit
Chaplin’s World is an entertaining museum which enables guests to discover both the man and the artist, and offers entertainment and culture to visitors.
For more information and to purchase tickets online
- Stroll along Vevey's flowery quays, enjoy the exceptional panorama of the mountains, without forgetting the photo with Charlie Chalpin statue and the Giant Fork planted in the lake. Emblematic landmarks symbolize the City's attachment to culture and the pleasures of the table.
- Lunch in the charming Vevey old town
Our team can suggest restaurants according to the number of people, the budget, and the type of cuisine desired. Contact us
- Cruise destination Chillon with a CGN Belle Epoque boat
- Visit of Chillon Castle
Chillon Castle has stood proudly on its rocky island since the 12th century, appearing to float on the surface of Lake Geneva, and is the most visited historical monument in Switzerland.
The guided tour is highly recommended for groups and can only be booked in advance, at least 2 working days before the visit.
More Info & reservation
The audioguide is available in French, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Korean.
All about the audioguide
- Stroll by the lake to Montreux Along the shores of Lake Geneva for almost seven kilometres, the statue of Freddie Mercury also stands on the banks in front of the Covered Market. This artist, who lived for several years in Montreux recorded his last album, “Made in Heaven”, with the group Queen
- The Alimentarium can be easily identified by the giant fork embedded in Lake Geneva.
The Food Museum, on the shores of Lake Geneva, explores diverse aspects of human food and nutrition, from historical, scientific and cultural points of view.
- Lunch on the Lake shore
Our team can suggest restaurants according to the number of people, the budget, and the type of cuisine desired. contact us
- Discover Lavaux UNESCO World Heritage Terraces
Take a walk through some of the most beautiful scenery in Switzerland: the UNESCO-listed Lavaux vineyard terraces are criss-crossed with marked trails with stunning views over Lake Geneva and the Alps. Little trains on wheels help you up the incline so you can enjoy a walk at your own pace. Cellar visit and wine tasting in one of the magnificent estates of Lavaux.
Our team will be able to provide you with a list of vineyards able to welcome your clients:
- Excursion to Glacier 3000
Glacier 3000, located at the highest point of the Vaudois Alps, is open all year round for winter activities for all! With its stunning views and wide range of activities on offer – including the Peak Walk, a unique suspension bridge linking two mountain peaks –
All about Glacier 3000
- Chocolate Train Excursion
The must-do trip for all Swiss gourmet holidays, everyone will find something to enjoy on the Chocolate Train, whether it’s sweet or savoury. Departing from Montreux, the exceptional GoldenPass carriages carry their passengers to the mediaeval town of Gruyères and the Maison Cailler in Broc.
This trip on the trail of two national treasures – chocolate and gruyère – is only available on board the luxury “Belle Epoque” or panoramic carriages. Book this unique experience