Pier CGN - Clarens
The General Navigation Company on Lake Geneva (CGN) was founded in 1873. Apart from modern ships, such as their great stars "Morges", "Lavaux" and "Valais" or the two "navibuses" inaugurated in 2008, the CGN's fleet also comprises eight Belle-Epoque ships powered by paddle wheels, five of which are lovingly maintained steam-boats. The oldest, called "Montreux", was put into service in 1904! Unrivalled nautical heritage in Europe.
Compagnie Générale de Navigation sur le Lac Léman (CGN)
Av. de Rhodanie 17
1000 Lausanne - CH
- arrow_forward_iosParking place partially wheelchair-accessible