The Conference Centre stands in the middle of large leafy grounds overlooking the Riviera. With more than 13 rooms of different sizes, you will always find the space you need for meetings and training courses. When you arrive, just plug in your laptop and start your presentation!
Nestled in lush greenery in Jongny, Hotel du Léman offers panoramic views of Lake Geneva and the Alps. Its proximity to the city center of Vevey combined with the magical setting of its park only a few steps away from the vineyards of Lavaux makes it the perfect place for your stay during the “Fête des Vignerons”. L'Epicurienne restaurant offers a creative French cuisine using local and seasonal products. In summer, the magnificent terrace-lounge is the ideal place for an aperitif with friends or a dinner while admiring the sunset.
Free private parking is available. If you want to use public transport, it's very convenient. The nearest bus stop is a 5-minute walk away. A free shuttle service is available from 07:00 am to 07:00 pm, to and from Vevey train station (upon prior reservation).
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding in the room.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
- The maximum capacity of baby cots in a room 1.
- Extra bed 7-12 years cost CHF 40 .-- per person per night.
- Extra bed from 13 years costs CHF 80 .-- per person per night.
- Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- Dinner costs CHF 34 per person per night.
- Our restaurant will be closed from December 7, 2018 to January 13, 2019
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
exclusive tourist tax