The Conference Centre stands in the middle of large leafy grounds overlooking the Riviera. With more than 13 rooms of different sizes, you will always find the space you need for meetings and training courses. When you arrive, just plug in your laptop and start your presentation!
The Léman is a tastefully renovated hotel with 59 rooms distributed
over two buildings. There is also a bar with a terrace, the restaurant
“L´Epicurienne” and a seminar centre offering 15 rooms. The hotel
and its magnificent view appeals to private guests, groups and
businesses alike. Being close to the Lavaux UNESCO vineyards, Hôtel
du Léman offers another way of discovering this must-visit region.
Bicycles are available free of charge to visitors wishing to explore
the lovely vineyard paths. The restaurant “L´Epicurienne” offers
creative seasonal dishes made with local produce and a selection of
Lavaux wines. Groups and businesses are given the opportunity to have
a Lavaux vintner present his/her specialties in a private area of the
CHILDREN AND EXTRA BEDS
- All children are welcome.
- All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing
bedding in the room.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
- The maximum capacity of baby cots in a room 1.
- Extra bed 7-12 years cost CHF 40 .-- per person per night.
- Extra bed from 13 years costs CHF 80 .-- per person per night.
- Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- Dinner costs CHF 34 per person per night.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
EXCLUSIVE TOURIST TAX
If you want to use public transport, it's very convenient. The nearest
bus stop is a 5-minute walk away. A free shuttle service is available
from 07:00 am to 07:00 pm, to and from Vevey train station (upon prior