2 May - 9 October 2022
Monday - Sunday,
09:00 - 16:50
Route du Pillon 253
1865 Les Diablerets - CH
- A large free car park is located at the Col du Pillon, at the departure of the cable car
- Access by public transport, postal bus between Les Diablerets and Gstaad via the Col du Pillon.
Several restaurants on the Col du Pillon and on the Glacier welcome visitors and offer traditional dishes.
CABLE CAR TICKET
The price includes :
- Round trip cable car ride
- Peak Walk by Tissot
- Ice Express chairlift
- Fun Park
- Access to Glacier 3000 is forbidden to children under the age of 15 months for medical reasons
- Beyond this limit, we recommend waiting until the age of 2 years for an excursion at 3'000 metres.
- A break at the middle station on the way up and down can help children to cope with the rapid change in altitude.