Route du Pillon 253
1865 Les Diablerets - CH
- A large free car park is located at the Col du Pillon, at the departure of the cable car
- Access by public transport, postal bus between Les Diablerets and Gstaad via the Col du Pillon.
- Several restaurants on the Col du Pillon and on the Glacier welcome visitors and offer traditional dishes.
CABLE CAR TICKET
The price includes :
- Round trip cable car ride
- Peak Walk by Tissot
- Ice Express chairlift
- Fun Park
- Access to Glacier 3000 is forbidden to children under the age of 15 months for medical reasons
- Beyond this limit, we recommend waiting until the age of 2 years for an excursion at 3'000 metres.
- A break at the middle station on the way up and down can help children to cope with the rapid change in altitude.