Half a day following in the footsteps of the Queen singer
Program for the guided excursion with Peter Freestone on Saturday 1st July 2017 :
- 1 pm: welcome drink at the Eden Palace au Lac, introduction and questions and answers
- Visit the Queen - The Studio Experience at Casino Barrière, then
- Stroll along the flowery quays of Montreux towards the statue of Freddie Mercury, followed by a visit to the unmissable places appreciated by Freddie Mercury.
- 5:00 pm: Individual interview with Peter Freestone at the Funky Claude's Bar, Fairmont Le Montreux
CHF 149.- per person, including:
- The guided excursion with Peter Freestone, former personal assistant to Freddie Mercury
- One Welcome Drink at the Eden Palace au Lac
- One voucher for a drink at Harry's Bar in the Fairmont Le Montreux Palace
- 1 Clip-On Moustache, to support the Freddie Mercury Phoenix Trust
IMPORTANT: In English ONLY 35 participants maximum. No cancellation, no refund and no exchange of the excursion !
Montreux Vevey Tourisme reserves the right to cancel the excursion in case of lack of participants.
Casino Barrière de Montreux
Open daily, the Casino Barrière de Montreux is an invitation to a world of entertainment. Those with luck on their side love the many games on offer, music lovers discover the secrets of Queen and foodies can treat themselves in one of the three restaurants or on the terrace with a view of Lake Geneva.