Special offer VIP tasting Passport
3rd - 4th June 2017
During the Open Cellars of the 2017, stay in a hotel of the region and receive your VIP tasting passport and three wine bottles to get in the cellar of your choice, for free ! (min. CHF 50.- worth of goods)
How to get your pass?
1. ConsultConsult the list of partner hotels (membres of Association Romande des Hôteliers)See the list of hotels
2. BookContact directly the hotel to know about the price and conditions during this period and book your stay!
1 night minimum
Friday 2nd June 2017
Saturday 3rd June 2017
Sunday 3th June 2017
3. ConfirmOnce your stay is booked, send us your booking confirmation
before 28th May 2017
- personal address
- promo code MYVAUD VIPSend a mail to VIP@myvaud.ch
4. EnjoyYou'll get the VIP tasting passport by mail to the address you gave us.
We wish you an excellent weekend of Open Cellars in the canton de Vaud !
(Only one VIP passport per room)
The VIP tasting passport will give you free access to the manifestation of the Open Cellars, saturday 3rd and sunday 4th, by presenting your voucher "entry ticket" in the first cellar you visit. You will then get your three gift bottles in the cellar of your choice! All information in the passport.
Open Cellars 2017
May 19, 2018 - May 20, 2018 / Lausanne
From Bonvillars to Chablais, from La Côte to Vully, Lavaux and Les Côtes de l’Orbe: six regions, six climates, six atmospheres, six tourist destinations, more than 300 unique destinations and different welcomes, all without equal in that wine-growing region immersed in traditions and emotions.
Or visit the following websites:
Terms and conditions
- Only one VIP passport per room. Minimum one night on friday 2nd, saturday 3rd or sunday 4th of June.
- The VIP tasting passport includes: 1 free wine glass to participate to the Open Cellars (worth CHF 20.-) during the two days. The VIP tasting passport will be sent by mail to the address you give us in the confirmation sent to VIP@myvaud.ch. It also includes a voucher granting you three free wine bottles to get in the cellar of your choice. List of partner cellars available on myvaud.ch/caves-ouvertes.
- Montreux-Vevey Tourisme and the Tourism Office of the canton de Vaud is not responsible if the given postal address is not correct.
- We suggest to book directly to the hotels member of l'Association Romande des Hôteliers (ARH). Check out this list to find a partner hotel. The hotel will offer you his price and conditions according to your request. We are not in charge of the prices and conditions of the hotels.
- The promotion "VIP tasting passport" doesn't give you a discount or special conditions for your stay in a hotel.
- Hotel booking and communicating your booking confirmation with the promo code MYVAUD VIP per email to VIP@myvaud.ch must be done between the 4th and 28th of May 2017.
- The VIP tasting passport cannot be sold separatly.
- This promotion is available for any physical person having 18+. Montreux-Vevey Tourisme and the tourism office of the Canton de Vaud are not responsible for incorrect information intentionnally transmitted.
- Legal recourse is excluded.
- By participating and sending your email to VIP@myvaud.ch, you accept the terms and conditions of this page.
- Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation.