May 19, 2018 - May 20, 2018
Lausanne - Events
From Bonvillars to Chablais, from La Côte to Vully, Lavaux and Les Côtes de l’Orbe: six regions, six climates, six atmospheres, six tourist destinations, more than 300 unique destinations and different welcomes, all without equal in that wine-growing region immersed in traditions and emotions.
- Enjoy two days of wine tasting in the cellars of the canton of Vaud with your wine tasting pass (CHF 20.-)
- You will be able to discover the wines of the 2016 harvest.
- Cordial moments are in store for you when meeting winemakers and learning about their expertise.
Wine open cellars passport
Buy your wine cellars passport in the first cellar you visit for 20.-
- A souvenir glass “caves ouvertes”
- Regional products to taste
- 300 cellars to discover
- Free shuttle buses
Open Cellars 2017
Office des Vins Vaudois
Avenue des Jordils 1
Case postale 1080
A 20% discount is offered on the Wine Open Cellar Passport and on your return trip on train from every train stations in Switzerland to main train stations of the Canton de Vaud (Aigle, Bex, Chexbres, Cully, Gland, Grandvaux, Lutry, Montreux, Morges, Ollon, Rolle, Vevey, Villeneuve, Yverdon-les-Bains, Yvorne) including in the Mobilis area. You can then move by train between various stations. .
Move from cellar to cellar
Free shuttles on presentation of the glass « Caves Ouvertes »
Free shuttles on departures from main train stations to go from cellar to cellar in the different wine-making regions..
BONVILLARS – CHABLAIS – CÔTES DE L’ORBE – LA CÔTE – LAVAUX – VULLY